Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The age of Realization......

I  have realized........
That if things have not gotten better by this age odds are they probably won't.
That I cant remember why she was so important to me.
That it does not pay to do the right thing every time.
That real friends can fight with you but cant stay away forever.
That my children are my Happiness and my Despair all rolled into one.
That the skin around my eyes seems to be drooping more these days.
That my tolerance is diminishing.
That the system does not work for everyone.
That taking responsibility for not only myself but others can be to much.
That I am more depressed than I want to admit.
That I miss you my one true friend.
That love stories are just that.... Stories.
That I don't have a closer relationship with my family.
That all in all I will never meet my own expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment