Monday, November 7, 2011

Life

Well much has changed in my life as of late, my oldest son has come to live with me, I am very happy that he is here but suffering a bit from the stress that it has added in my life, However I am thankful that he seems to be taking a better attitude about school and so far has not gotten into to much trouble for a fifteen year old,

Now that's not saying that he is perfect, far from it, He has been in trouble a couple times, I have laid out the rules and punished accordingly and he  has responded well, His grades are lacking a bit but they are better than what he was getting in moses lake, thank god, it will just take a little discipline and retraining to get him into the habit of things.

I do have to say that he has really stepped up to the plate as far as taking on his responsibilities around the house even going so far as to do his chores without me asking plus doing a few new things that he did not do before such as laundry and cooking, Of course I would imagine that the new girlfriend has something to do with the cooking part considering that I came home from work today and he was attempting to make her dinner, Sweet, So I helped him, he wanted to make chicken and rice with peanut sauce so I taught him how to do that.

I'm so thankful that he is here with me, funny though the moment he showed up people started calling me Mr. Ulbricht...... Not sure how I feel about that..... Makes me feel old...... and considering I'm coming up on my 35th birthday it doesn't really help...... Been feeling the pressure allot lately, but then if I think about it my whole life has been under pressure so whats new......

No comments:

Post a Comment